The Dahlonega Science Festival is a community event, held in local businesses and facilities. We also utilize special facilities on the UNG campus, such as the Health and Natural Science Building where the UNG Planetarium is housed. Parking is available for the event not only in Dahlonega, but on the UNG Campus for free Friday after 3:00 p.m. and all weekend (including student, visitor, and F/S parking spots). The map below shows the location of the activities for this year's festival.
In addition to regular Dahlonega parking lots, UNG student, faculty, and visitor spots are open on the weekends. Specific UNG lots include:
- L32, Walker Deck near HNS
- L14, Parking deck near lot L16 (Park Street and Church Street)
- L16, Church Street lot near downtown and the Makerbot Center
- L19, inside the main entrance of UNG
- L49, near the UNG Library